ITMAS – Your Integrated Back Office Solution
ITMAS or the Integrated Taxi Management Accounting System was developed to provide a total back office solution specifically for the taxi industry. As an industry specific solution, many of the features provided in the base system are not available in other solutions or require the use of multiple separate programs or systems.
As such, being a fully integrated solution means you save considerable time … information only needs to be entered once and updates flow through to all relevant modules … automatically.
This solution caters for all the day-to-day transactional processes of the company. It is fast, efficient, robust and a proven product within the taxi industry.
It provides a solution to all your financial and taxi specific management requirements.
In summary the ITMAS solution offers you 7 key advantages.
- One Integrated system
- Details only entered once – One version of the truth
- Specifically designed for the Australian Taxi Industry
- All history retained … indefinitely
- Reliability, ITMAS is a business strength solution provided on a business strength platform.
- Availability, the ITMAS solution allows multiple users to perform almost any function concurrently from any connected personal computer.
- Scalability, ITMAS provides a solution that can grow with your business
Let me walk you through exactly what you’ll get with the ITMAS total solution.
Here is what your investment in the ITMAS solution includes …
- ITMAS, is a fully integrated, single system solution
- All financial calculations are performed within the system – no manual calculations are required
- One Integrated system therefore financial position reflected as transactions processed
- Human error minimised as details only entered once
- Full history retention – Existing users with over 10 years of history
- All functions accessed from any connected PC – no shifting desks to perform different tasks
The ITMAS solution includes a series of modules that have been developed to address the key back office functions in organisations. Each module works hand in hand in such a way that data only needs to be entered once. For instance the owner and operator details are maintained in the Cab Data Base module, but retrieved by Cab Charge processing, Internal Cab-ride Docket processing, Standing Charge processing and Vehicle Inspections to name a few.
A detailed overview of each module is available by clicking on the respective link, but in summary the ITMAS Base System provides the following modules …
- Cab Database
- Standing Charges
- Cab Charge Dockets
- Cab Charge Internal
- Vehicle Inspections
- EFT Payments
- Internal Dockets
- Front Counter
- Lost Property
Financial and Accounting Management
Optional ITMAS modules available:
The ITMAS solution is provided with full user training. Training involves both classroom activities and hands on exercises, additionally we use the concept of “training the trainer”.
ITMAS Support and Maintenance
When you have the ITMAS solution installed, (either rental or outright purchase), you will be given the opportunity to take up support.
The maintenance and support agreement provides the following …
- Full telephone support for any problems
- Fixes to any bugs in the software
- Automatic rights to any enhancements
This means that any time you experience technical difficulty you can contact one of our team who will assist you to resolve your problem.
Maintenance charges are calculated at either 10% of the then current list licence fees for the Traditional model or pro-rated based on the number of taxis managed for the Rental model. Maintenance charges are not applicable for the first year with the traditional model.
With the Traditional model MSD’s preferred method of support where access to the system is required is to connect via the Internet. This connection method reduces the communication costs and enables more immediate investigation of any problems and resolutions. Our suggestion would be for an ADSL connection to the Internet with a fixed IP address, as this provides a permanent connection and ADSL is generally cheaper than the alternatives of ISDN or Frame Relay.
All our existing customers have chosen to take up this option and it is strongly recommended.
Maintenance and support charges do not apply for the first year with the traditional model.
Maintenance and support charges are mandatory for the rental model.