Integrated Taxi Management Accounting System
The internal docket module specifically addresses companies who have their own cab ride dockets. There are two functions provided, the sale of the dockets to customers, which includes overprinting the dockets, and the processing of the used dockets presented by the operators. It enables fast data entry, and is not limited by the number of dockets in a batch or batch total value.
The module generates surcharges automatically at statement time, this income is allocated to a nominated general ledger account.
- User defined docket types
- Simple request process to print dockets
- Reduces docket processing time
- Single entry of dockets
- Processes operator payments
- Processes charges for cab ride customers
- Easy auto allocation feature in financials for high docket use customers makes matching fast
- Customer statement optionally shows every docket number
- Operator statement clearly shows dockets presented
- Surcharge(s) automatically applied to cab ride customers
- Fully integrated to the financials
- Fully integrated to the cab data base